62 E Genesee St
Baldwinsville NY 13027
Hudson and Mowins is dedicated to providing stellar auto service to Baldwinsville NY and all surrounding areas. Since 1946, we have worked hard to maintain a level of customer satisfaction that is second to none. This focus on excellence and integrity has led to us winning the AAA top shop award for ten years!
Starting off as a small shop with only one bay, our business has grown to supply our customers with a state of the art facility providing 10 repairs bays with lifts and 10,000 square feet of space to accommodate even the most difficult jobs. Most recently, we have improved our shop by installing a solar array system which accounts for 80% of our electrical needs. This helps protect the environment and lowers the cost of your vehicle repair. Owner Greg Hudson has worked full time since 1986 and carries an associate’s degree in Automotive Technology from SUNY Morrisville. Furthermore, we employ 5 full time ASE Certified Master Technicians and boast an impressive 150 years of combined automotive repair experience. Our technicians are the right guys for the job, no matter what your automotive troubles may be.
We understand that when something goes wrong with your vehicle, you need a mechanic that you can trust to get the job done right quickly, correctly and without breaking your bank. We have maintained Certification as a NAPA Service Center since 1992, and are a AAA Approved repair shop. Additionally our mechanics are ASE certified and our shop carries the ASE Blue Seal of Excellence. Let these certifications put your mind at ease while we do what’s needed to get your car back on the road.
Our employees are pleasant and helpful both in the garage and office. Some of our staff has been working with us for over 30 years! Our facility is clean, spacious and designed for your comfort. Equipped with Internet Access, a kids play area, a television and coffee, we hope you can feel quite comfortable while you wait. We understand that sometimes, after dealing with car troubles the last place you want to be is stuck in a repair shop. That’s why we provide a shuttle service in the village so you can take care of your errands, while we take care of your vehicle issues. We can also provide options for a rental or loaner car for the jobs which can take a few days.
At Hudson and Mowins, we believe in keeping up to date not only with automotive expertise, but with the everyday world as well. We maintain computerized records of all services performed on every vehicle so we know what’s been done, and what maintenance may be required in the future. We have the ability to send you Postcard or Email notifications of Factory scheduled Maintenance markers and reminders for New York State Inspections. We also provide information on technical service bulletins for your specific vehicle.
Here is a list of a few of the procedures we can perform at Hudson and Mowins
- Oil Lube and Filter: we provide competitive pricing for this standard service, normally only $27.78. We can conduct this service in ½ an hour and even perform a 32 point check on your vehicle, by appointment
- Tires: Providing Quality Tire products every day, we stock Cooper brand tires, and can supply other manufacturer’s brands upon request.
- Diagnostics and Testing: is your vehicle acting funny? Our state of the art equipment will identify the issue and our mechanics will get it solved.
- Alignment services: Our Alignment services are so precise; it is common for collision shops to bring their customers vehicles in to us for service.
- Brakes: A healthy brake system is vastly important to your safety; our brake services provide peace of mind at a competitive rate.
- Electrical: More and more systems in your vehicle are using computers to operate. Quality electrical work ensures these systems operate in perfect order.
We also provide services for you Air Conditioning, Belts and hoses, and numerous other maintenance procedures.