Owner: Kevin Bryant
1350 Cold Springs Rd
Liverpool NY 13090
Since 1961, Ford and Bryant have provided excellent automotive care in Liverpool NY. Being a family owned business, we understand the necessity of providing an honest and dignified approach to car care. We use only ASE certified technicians to work in our auto shop. This means you can count on us to conduct the work correctly, the first time.
Because we are a NAPA Certified Auto Care Center, you can trust us to take care of your vehicle. Only the finest, independently owned shops are granted status as a NAPA Auto Care Center and we more than surpass the requirements to maintain NAPA Certification. Having your vehicle repairs conducted with us also gets you the NAPA "Peace of Mind" warranty. A 12 thousand mile or 1 year warranty on parts and labor is just another way we put our money where our mouths are.
Our mechanics are deemed competent by the Institute of Automotive Service Excellence (ASE); this means we are able to provide almost any automotive service for Domestic and Imported Vehicles alike. Because we are family owned we can maintain the personal touch our business was founded on. Maintaining focus on our customer satisfaction isn’t just a good idea, it’s our livelihood.
Here is a short list of services we can conduct here at Ford and Bryant Inc.
- Air Conditioning: Whether it’s a Freon Recharge or you need extensive repairs; We’ll keep you cool.
- Wheel Alignment: to ensure a comfortable and safe driving experience, we suggest you have your alignment checked if you feel your vehicle start pulling to one side or you notice uneven tire wear.
- Diagnostic Testing: hearing a strange sound or experiencing odd engine behavior? Our state of the art computer diagnostic tools will track down the issue and allow us to quickly get you back on the road.
- Emissions Inspection: let us perform your emissions inspection so its out of the way, and you can get back to your everyday life.
- Lube and Oil Change: this important maintenance procedure lengthens the life of your vehicle and protects your long term investment. we recommend you change your oil and filter every 3 to 6 thousand miles, or once every 6 months.
- Brake Services: Easily one of the most important safety features of any vehicle. Taking proper care of your brakes will ensure that your brakes will work perfectly every time you use them.
- Transmission: Checking your transmission at the regularly scheduled Maintenance intervals will save you vast amounts of money in the long run. Letting even small Transmission issues go unchecked can cause a nightmare in the future.
In addition to all of these, we provide several other services including checks for fluids, belts, hoses, filters, tires and others as well. Odds are, no matter what the issue is we can help you in the quick, efficient and service oriented way we conduct all of our work. Let us show you the difference 50 years of experience can bring. After all, we started this business because we love cars too.